Kingdom City Fellowship is our weekly venue for fellowship and for learning the Word of God. The Bible encourages the People of God not to give up meeting together, but to fellowship for the purpose of encouraging one another (Hebrews 10:25 NIV). We can appropriately encourage one another by what we learn from the Word. Within the Kingdom City Fellowship, there are many opportunities to serve. We hope that you’ll find one that really speaks to your heart, so that you can grow to serve! Let’s Believe God Together!
An EPICENTER, as it relates to this ministry means a “cardinal point”. Another definition states that it is the point where an “underground explosion originates”. For Kingdom City Fellowship, we believe that our ministry is to be the “cardinal point” or “first name” in faith and excellence in Rahway and beyond. We are the underground explosion that will cause chaos in the enemy’s realm, empowering God’s People to be and to have all that they have been promised in the Word. We operate solely by faith and will operate only in excellence.
The “MISSION” of this ministry and all of its members and leaders is to Motivate, Inspire, Strengthen, Serve, Instruct, Orient and Nurture individuals and families to become contributing members to the Body of Christ and to the world through innovative and relevant teaching that is grounded in the Word, modeled by transparent and effective leadership and delivered with clarity, conviction, boldness and humor.
Our Collective Purpose!
Together, we will:
- Develop and maintain fruitful, productive and Godly RELATIONSHIPS.
- RESHAPE the hearts and minds of God’s People through sound, Spirit-filled education.
- Strengthen our RESILIENCE in the face of every challenge. We shall not be defeated!
- Model our RESOLVE to do whatever it takes to live right for God, no matter what!
- Be RESOURCEFUL in finding ways to promote the Kingdom of God.
- Be RESPONSIBLE in adhering to the commandments of God.
- Demonstrate RESTRAINT when dealing with adversarial forces.
- RESTRICT our time with unfaithful others who have no desire to know or to live for God.
- RESPECT the order and the move of God at all times.
- RESURRECT the joy and energy that has lain dormant in our Spirits for years.
- Appreciate the REDEMPTION that comes when we fully submit to the Will of God.
- Accept RESTORATION in every area of our lives.
- Get RESULTS because we know that the prayers of the RIGHTEOUS availeth much!