Style of Teaching
We are an interactive teaching ministry and our method of teaching is designed to fully bring out the Word of God in a way that is clear to understand and easy to remember and repeat. We also believe in repetitive and serial teaching, which means that you are likely to hear a teaching more than once and these teachings are likely to span over a course of weeks or months. You can expect to learn and laugh with the outcome of learning how to live and lead!
Style of Praise & Worship
We believe in worshipping God in many ways;
- Standing as we worship (2nd Chronicles 20:19; Psalm135:2-3);
- Clapping and lifting our hands (Psalm 47:1; Psalm 134:2; Psalm 63:4; 1st Timothy 2:8);
- Bowing down and kneeling (Psalm 95:6);
- Audibly giving praise and thanksgiving (Psalm 103:1; Psalm 34:1; Psalm 100:1; Revelation 19:6);
- Speaking and praising in tongues and in English (1st Corinthians 14: 5, 27 & 39; 1st Corinthians 12:7-10; Acts 2:1-4);
- Singing in choruses and hymns (Ephesians5:18-19; Colossians 3:16);
- Playing music during worship (Psalm 150: 3-5 & 16; Revelation 14:2).
You will occasionally see people worshipping through poetry, miming, step and dance. We believe in praying individually and corporately (Acts 4:24) and we anoint with oil and pray for the sick (James 5:14-15).
Style of Dress
This is very much a “come as you are” ministry. You can expect to see people wearing their “Saturday Style” or “Sunday Best” clothes; or you may see business casual dress; you can also expect to see jeans and sneakers. We ask people to dress as the Spirit leads. Occasionally for fun, we will have thematic services, where members will be invited to wear specific things according to a theme, but otherwise, our desire is that you come to worship, knowing that you are sensible enough to give God your best, no matter what you wear!